Here are some snaps from the time we spent in the garden as a family this weekend. We love bank holidays, to us they are perfect opportunities to have real family time together. Weekends are often full of swimming lessons & Church.
Both the sweet kids just love this Thomas the Tank Engine we got from a Table Top Sale.
We took advantage of this precious day off & played in the garden & had a barbeque!
Mr S having a well deserved beer!
I tried so hard to make homemade lamb burgers, but unfortunately I didn’t bind them together well enough & as Mr S tried to turn them they fell apart! We decided to cook them anyway in the frying pan & creatively I turned them into lamb hash. That’s what life is all about, if life hands you lemons, make lemonade!
In other news I didn’t get shortlisted for the BIB awards, & I felt abit sad about that. Then I got really excited about voting fot the amazing bloggers that did make the shortlist!
I was totally blown away to be nominated by the lovely & ever so encouraging Kathy at IB Designs Blog for not only the BIB awards in the Family category but also for the Team Member Readership Award! Kathy has liked every single one of my posts since I started blogging in August, I have so appreciated her encouragement from across the pond!
Here are the rules:
- The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Membership Reader Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
- The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days. This can be done at any rate during the week.
- The nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award Nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day period
- The nominee shall make these rules or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award known to each reader he nominates.
- The nominee must finish this sentence and post: “A great reader is ……
A great reader is……a person who really invests in & believes in the writer.
That’s my mid week friends! I’ll leave you with a precious photo of the sweet siblings, I hardly ever manage to get them together & I just love the look SH is giving SB! Sweet precious moments that are to be treasured.
Until the next time friends, have a happy hump day & Happy May!